Compliments  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

These go a long way! Lol. Growing up we always were complimented by our parents. It was part of our everyday schedule. You look nice was something we heard and made us feel better. We also quickly heard "you find that look good?" which indicated go change one time. But getting a compliment is always a good thing. My sister's friend always makes me feel hot when we're going out. Once I take a shower he's happy he says lmao and has never failed to say "Renee you look nice". Last night I actually got a "Renee you look really nice" lol which even though I was in a sour mood for reasons, it took me out my funk for a little while.

Arbitrary compliments from strangers are also great ego boosters. Sometimes it's scary though. The other day I'm in Walgreens and there's this guy who seems to also want to get the same things I want to get there. I go to the makeup isle here's there. I go to the candy isle he's behind me. Eventually he says, yunno I just following you right, you're sooo pretty. Ah... thanks stalker guy!! Or what about the vagrant? One time in Port Of Spain this guy says to me, If I wasn't homeless I Would make you my wife. Talk about speed for me down Charlotte Street. Well after saying thank you. Even vagrants find me cute. Lol. Saturday another guy walks into Sallys, he asks me "Do they sell things in here for guys. I just walked in here to see you. U're cute." Ah..ok thanks. No I don't give my number out sorry. I have a friend who always makes me feel like I'm the hottest thing in the room when he sees me. I think I need to make him call me every morning and let me know that I'm beautiful. Lol.

Compliments go a long way. Especially when they are genuine. So give a compliment today to someone. You just might make their day better.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 4, 2008 at 9:08 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment