This Chick...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

This is the second time that this person has called my phone. I didn't not give my number to this person, I don't know if the previous owner did, but I didn't. I have no problem with this person calling for the previous owner on the phone. Hell it ain't really MY phone. My problem is the attitude of the person.

The first time it happened there was shock on hearing my voice. Understandable. This aint the voice you accustomed hearing answering when you call. The next step is to ask for who you want no? The questions with attitude is NOT. Click. When you ready to ask for who you want and not ask me who I am you can call back.

Time #2. You know you called before and someone else answered you would prepare yourself. Nooooo. Again with this attitude like you the wife and some chick answering the phone. Or is it? Again with the attitude and the CSI shit. Again she caught me off guard.

Well I saved the number this time. As I said they not going to be no more 4 times with BS anymore cause time #3 is either you stop call or I get a new phone.

People don't call me rude for nothing!!!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 at 7:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment