Once a ___ Always A ___?  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in , , ,

That was not a concept I believed in. I always think to give people a new chance yunno. Hey people make mistakes. Ok you can stop the laughter now, I can hear it. Now I don't mind you want to be a _____ but not on my watch. It's disrespectful and not appreciated from someone who has never disrespected you... till now! Since it seems like you will always be an ____ then I will now be doing whatever I want with no thoughts of how you feel. I mean, you would think by now you know what you working towards and do that. Instead I'm treated like whatever, disrespected by irregular folks and expected to just sit and grin and pretend I'm happy because I get "I love yous" and other occasional things? Well the buck stops here!! Well it not stopping I'm just going to be in the game now. Hope you have your helmet on cause I like to play rough.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 1:13 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment