Gag Effect!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I have such a big mouth. Lol. No I am not a tattle tale, I just tell people around me everything that's going on with me. From the most important happenings in my life to the most arbitrary I painted my toe nail green moment. It comes so easily. I realise though that I don't get told anything. Even important things. Am I weird then? Are you not suppose to share things that are going on with you? Good, bad and in between? So I have decided to stop being so open. It's been hard though. Have a few nicks on my tongue from biting it. By habit I just say stuff, so now I have to check myself. I not saying things to people and then I don't find things out at all or if I do it is at the last minute or after teh fact or not at all. Uh uh. Not fair!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 9:40 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment