I've got a crush!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Well not I've got it but there's one on me. I'm oblivious to these things but apparently people around me got that vibe before. And this is not someone I hang out with physically all the time. It's an online buddy. So he's like why are you always home and online? You're so pretty and smart? I think you would have a cricket bat beating the men off. *smile* Yunno I have wanted to take you out for the longest while. Not just take you out for one dinner but, *silence*

My thing then signs out. *Akward* This is new to me I. Lmao. Not my type though. But everybody knows I won't say no to dinner. lol

This entry was posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 at 11:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment