Kids!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Last night was another sleepless night. 2.42 am and I was up. But I was stressed out. My mind has been doing about 15,000 somersaults a minute. Sleep has not been an option. Atleast the night before I got 2 hours.

I was up and looking at television. John and Kate plus 8. Lmao. My gosh I give all props to that family. They have eight kids. Two sets of multiples. A twin and sextuplets. Ages 6 and 3. There is no end of drama and being hectic in that house. Added to that, Kate the mother is easily excited, but I guess with 8 kids who wont be.

As expected, the kids have varying personalities. The parents have to also come up with varying ways to keep them occupied. You should see them try to get dressed for church. Or their trip to Disneyland. What draws me to this show here though is that you can see the love with kids. The true meaning. Unconditional too. It's really encouraging. Ha!! I wonder if play dough sells them in Toys R Us yet?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 9:48 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment