Leave me Be!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

People are always quick to question me The way I do things. The why I do things. Why? Seems to be a problem with me and things. And I'm not even talking about things I do that MAY affect other people. I'm talking about personal things that affects no in in a negative way. Not even the doer. Different strokes for different folks. Some people think that once something is not what what they want to do, not their style, then it's wrong, or they must question it. What happened to variety? What annoys me about it though really, is that I don't question a soul. If that's your style, your way, then so be it. IF everybody did everything the same way the world would be a boring one. If you don't like it, but it's not hindering or hurting you in anyway then why are you fussing? Some people just need to find things to do.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 9:32 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment