Bleh  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Why do some people think that they can be doing something and someone else can't be doing the same thing? They ever though that if they doing it to someone that they could be getting it done to them too? Just a thought. If people would just act with some discretion and think about others with their actions then there might be better things happening in their world. Anyways.

Today is just a bleh day. I am just lacking energy. I need some gas. As I say gas. This is total madness. This morning I left home with the gas light on. I put $15.01 into the tank and got home with the dam needle on E. What the Hell!! This is madness. Can you imagine in the next few weeks what it's going to be like. It's at some stations $3.67 already and we're in May. Imagine what airline prices are going to be like. What about around carnival time?? Scary.

With that $15.01 gone into Mr. Gas I am now officially B R O K E ! ! And it sucks. So I am now confined to my apartment watching television, doing my Homework and eating slowly so that the groceries last. Lol. Not having a job is the worse because there is no chance of atleast a little replenishment in the next pay check. Stress!! And there's somethings I need to get, let me change that to want to get.. but I guess won't till I win the lottery.

I was lucky to see my aunt yesterday for a few hours. My little cousin is hilarious. She has this project to do where she is representing Oklahoma. Anyway she needed to find out something about the layout and she did not have the information so she decided to ask her neighbour who is also her classmate.

Cousin: Hi, how are we suppose to put the information down on the board?
Neighbour: What? For the project? Like she said on the paper.
Cousin: I know that but I can't find my paper.
Neighbour: Girls are so dumb.
Cousin: Huh? Dumb? We just pretend to be dumb so boys can think they're smart.


Rahahahah... I gave her $10 to buy a souvenir on her trip on Friday. Glad she learned the rules at age 8.

So today would be bleh and this weekend would be bleher and bleher. Steups. Imma just steal some drinks from my sister's counter this weekend and make some smoothies and watch tv and imagine I'm out having a ball.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 12:04 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment