It's over meng!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I have this Love/Hate relationship with my island. I hated being there at one point for reasons I now see were a bit exaggerated. They love me there and love outweighs hate any day lol.

This week is technically done for me. It's memorial weekend here and I somehow see it's going to be just a typical weekend for me. Doing nothing. Exciting isn't it? But I think that my weekends like this gonna be soon over, well at least for a little while. I'm heading home. Yeaaa!! Yea I've decided that it's best to spend my "summer" break from school AT HOME in Tobago. Where my mommy will cook for me, and I'll take over the cars. lol. I told a few I may be coming and plans start to make. Atleast I know my weekends will be busy. Also have a potential job lined up, so money will also be made. Yeaaa!! That money will go towards a special project called "Project Freedom" that I hope works out. I think I need this trip. I know I need this trip. I need to recollect myself. I have somethings issues I need to deal with.

My count down has begun to fun in the sun/heat.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 at 11:49 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment