Steups  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Look at the time 4 am and I still up. I really wanted to go out tonight but that didn't work out too well. I need to make some friends. My only option of hanging out is my sister, who I prefer to hang out with more than anyone else, but if she not in the mood my chances are shot. Pathetic don't? That my only option of going out is my sister....lol. Everybody else is so so far that the drive is discouraging but I think I have to look past that else I would be spending the rest of my life inside or only go out when I'm in Tobago. So from next weekend I think Imma start to drive down to Miami and hang.

That reminds me I also need to start doing some exercise. I need to get into that "wow" body if imma be going out on the town more often. Haha... Yuh realise I need to sleep now ent!! Hahah

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 3:52 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment