I'm leaving on a Jet plaaaane!!!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I was thinking that I may want to go home for soem time. I'm t\have no decided that Iam going home. Why stay here and wallow in depression and sadness when I could be home having a grand time with folks who really excited to get me home? School closes on the 29th of May for me and does not open until July 24th. What the heck am I staying in Florida for almost 2 months to do? Sit and watch tv all day? It will be even worse with no homework to do. I'll be home from Monday to Monday doing nothing and just be going crazy. I could be in Tobago relaxing and hanging out. I KNOW I will be out doing something every night for sure versus being here and hoping I get to go out some night. The hard thing was to convince the Mother house. But she was saying YES before I even finish say the plans. She knows how lonely I am here and I think she's just as lonely without me there. And there should be band launches too in that time. Oh lawwdd!!! Excitement. Soon I will be in full carnival mode.

So homeward bound is the plan. Now to find a decent ticket that I can pay for. Lol. These airlines now trying to kill you and since I am almost 4 weeks away I know soon I'll be paying next day prices. Spirit flying to Trindad now I better see what rates they have. And if I had thought about this earlire they had introductry prices for 5 cents a mile. One big fat steups!!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 12:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment