Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,


I am a music lover. I have a wide range of music that I listen to. My dad is a dj and a lot of people in my life are or have been involved in music. I love it. It has taken my through and past so many situations. It weird what some words and a beat can do. Take you from a pit to a high. Soca music takes me to a place that cannot be explained. I HIGH that nothing else has been able to take me to. R&B, Soul have healed my wounds, helped me plot my revenges. They have allowed me to look at who I am and with the help of someone else's experience explain it to the world. I love music. I am always on the look out for new people, new music, new sounds. Today I got Estelle's album shine. I'm in love again.

Born in West London to Senegalese and Grenadian parents, she runs her own record label dubbed Stellar Ents. People may know her ever popular American Boy with Kanye West. Her whole album is great. A Londoner with a New York Beat. I'm loving her reggae mixes with the pop and R&B. I especially like "So Much out the Way" for the upbeat hits and the You Are with John Legend. Yes she has a bevy of artist on her album, Will.I.Am, Kanye, John, Cee-Lo.

You can learn more about Estelle on her website: Estelle Music

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 3:17 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

heh hehe toldja

May 17, 2008 at 9:41 PM

Post a Comment