If I had one wish...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Someone asked me today if I had one wish what would it be. I thought and thought about it. I thought of finishing school, traveling the word. I thought of all my goals that I wanted to achieve and one wish could make it happen. But after much though I wish I could just refresh my brain. Lol. Yunno like clean out all the bad things. Clear out all the bad experiences that may be hindering me from moving forward with my life. I don't mean the ones that have taught me things. Not the ones that I have used to turn into positive but the ones that I am holding onto and no allowing myself to go past. It will be like a brain zap. I think with that zap I can easily achieve ALL my goals and I will be happy. And total happiness is my one wish!!

What would be your one wish??

This entry was posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 at 4:56 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment