What I look for in a mate!! Part 2  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

So I sat and thought about what my friend triggered. I came up with this:

* At 29 I need him to be mature. I'm too big to be dealing with the attitude of a 24 - 26 yr old whose main ambition is to be a rockstar.

* Needs to be charming and witty. Worse thing is a dude who can't take some picong.

* Needs to have a healthy sexual outlook. Haha...Sounds nice eh? lol...

* Has the willingness to sacrifice for each other. What is up with one person sacrificing in a relationship and the other person going on like is them alone? Steups

* Needs to be committed to me.

* Needs to know how to treat me properly. In public and in private. Some men when they get in public treat their girlfriends like some arbitrary female or even worse as a total stranger. They go out and I don't know if it's to impress the boys, make their girlfriend feel unwanted. Impressive. You would think that they would want to show their friends that the relationship is nice. But is that worse than them not carrying their girlfriends out at all?? Hmm

* Needs to want to take me out. I love going and hanging out with my mate. It doesn't have to be a party all the time. And dinner does not count. My best memories (besides carnival time) are those spent out with my boyfriend. At his house, at the beach, with his friends, at the club, at the club. Lol.

* Needs to be adventurous. I love to try new things. I will try anything once. Well except those anal plugs I saw online the other day. Eww. I hate someone to discourage me from something because they don't want to venture into the unknown.

* Needs to be encouraging and uplifting. Even though my mom and my close friends do this well I would like a mate who is happy to encourage me into achieving and not use generic quotations like "good job". WTF!! Lmao!!

* Needs to have me as a priority in his life. And I don't mean at number 3, 4 or 5. If that's the case let me be single. Then I can still be there on your list.

* Responds well under pressure. You know you see people's true colours when they under pressure. I remember one time my friend and her husband had an argument and he went out and slept with someone else. If you loved your wife then no matter how much you upset it wouldn't be so easy to go sleep with someone else.

* Needs to love me. And I don't mean telling me "I love you" 50 times a day then treating me like I from a lower sect in society. Actions speak louder than words. You can tell me anything, don't make it true.

Uhm that's all I can think of right now but I think that covers the little things that satisfies me. There's no has to be rich there. I don't need him to be handsome either. It's a plus but at this stage I think how I am treated is way better than how he looks.

She then proceeds to ask me if I think all men cheat. Yes. Do all women cheat? If men cheating why they don't think that their SOs cheating too? Hahaha... Is that a yes??

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 2:57 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment