What a day!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

It was just one of those days yunno. When you just get an antsy feeling that things going to be a little off today. I got up late. Infact I didn't even want to get up actually. I was thinking of all the reasons I should not get up and go to class. But I had my paper to hand in and my review sheet to collect. Ugh. I got up. LATE! Then I had to get alternate transport which I hadn't catered for and was even later. I walked in class and Mr. Can't Say Vagina stops so that I can walk all the way to the back. I love you too Dr. Cecoli. But I wasn't the only late one...lol. Actually there were only 10 people in class, so there. Ten minutes later I'm yawning and he's watching me like "you just got here". Ten minutes later he sends us on break. lol. He also returns our homework and gives me a wink as he says Renee. A+ baby!! Now to pass that dam final next week.

He let's us out early. Not bad. Ugh... gas light is on. Steups. I'm trying to get home before the car shuts down. I move into the left lane, vosh, SHIT, Highway patrol. It doesn't even make sense mashing breaks. I would have killed myself trying to stop. I pull over. He doesn't even put his lights on. Vooosh. F;ys by. Yea. Today is my lucky day. I exit off the free way though just incase he got confused with the colour car and decides to make a "tack back".

I get home. No gas put in. Yea!! Phone rings, "Can you...?". What? I just got in yo! Arrggh. And the place is soo hot. So I have to redress and head back out. When I reach my destination I forget all the information at home. Arrggh. Good thing I can talk my way into a free party. :)

But I'm back home. And it's raining cats and dogs. And I'm just heading to bed. It's calmer there. And I can speed there and get no tickets. lol

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 at 5:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment