Steups!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

It's a Saturday and I'm stuck at home. I so wanted to go to Miami today to get somethings. Nobody wonders if I want to do something, or fed up in the house. No I lie, my sister did call and say she on the road and would be back up soon. I hate having to wait to see if people would make time for me. But hopefully I'll have my own car in a timing. And they gonna have to GPS my shit. Lol. The same way people leave the house and go do what they want, when they want, is just so Imma be moving. I won't have to ask anybody if I can, or wait to see if they gonna come home and see if I need anything. I hungry at home, I can just go get something to eat. Imma just ride out. I going on the road. Don't have to tell nobody where I going and be back by a certain time. Yea!!!

But that doesn't help me today. I'm still in the house and hungry and ready to pass out. But who cares right?

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 1:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment